Sunday, July 18, 2010

the finale

I'll miss you Berhan! You were absolutely wonderful. Thank you for the memories. 


Basic Reading class: You seemed all too eager to see me go. I'm only hoping you didn't truly mean it and are now praying to have me back.


Anyway, I enjoyed teaching you all and miss you!


Oh, Enrichment: You could be fun but a little much when all you wanted to do was have/make fun. I don't blame any of you though; you shouldn't be forced to be in English class till 7PM. 

So, you might have been a handful but maybe one day we'll be able to actually effectively communicate to each other. 



My little kindergarten kiddies: How you reminded me of the innocence and purity of childhood and how precious the time is. You taught me patience and endurance while exemplifying unconditional love.

   
Eason

These little girls are around age 4 but they are already fashion divas and they pose like so.

 
Little dwarfs colorfully dressed up to do their graduation dance.

Carol just kills me. 

I miss Tristan and all his many stories. 

Cute little piggies. 

Monica grew on me during the semester and she became my hardest working dancer. 

Trouble kids

Cooper calls me Miss Cupcake!

I miss these little guys a lot. 


My co-teachers: What an amazing group of people who inspired me to work hard and enjoy every minute of Taiwan. 


I miss my buds but hope to cherish our friendship and memories together forever. 




No comments:

Post a Comment